Good afternoon Northmoor Elementary Families!
As we enter this next phase to finish up the school year, we would like to provide guidance on the end of the school year procedures.
End of Year Procedures
1. Grades 2-6 No new assignments or lessons starting May 4.
2. The Week of May 4th through the 12th will be a time for students to complete or catch up on past assignments. Students will participate in online enrichment activities as well as continuing to utilize apps such as RAZkids, Dreambox, and other apps teachers have shared.
3. On May 13th, 14th and 15th, we will have an iPad and charger collection at Northmoor Elementary. Students will also be able to collect their personal belongings including medication once the iPad, charger, and library books are collected. There is a $38.00 fee for any charger not returned. 6th Grade students will keep their chargers!
4. Students in grades 2-6 will follow this iPad drop-off schedule:
2nd Grade May 13th AM (9-11)
3rd Grade May 13th PM (1-3)
4th Grade May 14th AM (9-11)
5th Grade May 14th PM (1-3)
6th Grade May 15th AM (9-11) 6th Grade students will keep their chargers!
Families with multiple students should attend the scheduled time for the youngest child.
5. There will be one collection point on the side of the building in the parking lot.
6. PTO fundraiser information:
7. The building will be open during the week of May 18-22 if parents would like to drop in and pickup PTO gift card fundraisers. You may signup for 10 cards and sell them during the summer.
8. Report Cards can be accessed through ProgressBook after May 20th.
9. Students, please continue to give your best effort. It is important that we continue to work together to finish this year strong. We will continue our best efforts to do the very best for our students. We appreciate everything you have done so far, continue to stay flexible, patient, and stay healthy!
Northmoor families, lets show some appreciation to our Northmoor faculty and staff with a video from our students: Two ways you can help: 1.) Take a photo of our child/family with a thank you or we miss you sign/sidewalk chalk drawing. 2.) Make a video recording with your child/family talking about why they love/miss Northmoor and/or appreciate their teachers.
WE ARE NORTHMOOR!!!!!